The world around us is changing. We are transforming the way we provide, produce and manufacture things. We have the advancement of technology, increased competition for public finances, and political uncertainty.
Scotland’s biggest asset is its people – their skills are the foundation for inclusive growth, equality and sustainability. Re-skilling and upskilling your workforce will increase retention, boost their quality of life and prepare them for the future.
The Open University is the leading university for flexible in-work learning and we invite you to attend the following free informative skills session and learn how to achieve a thriving workforce fit for the future.
The free events are open to all types of employers from Scotland’s Third, Private and Public sectors. Improvement Districts are encouraged to attend and to signpost this event to their members.
The events take place on the following dates (click links for more information):
- Dundee Launch Reception – 29th August
- Shetland Employers Event – 1st October
- Orkney Employers Event – 3rd October
- Oban Employer Event – 8th October
- Dumfries Employer Event – 15th October
- Inverness Employer Event – 24th October
- Irvine Employer Event – 5th November
Eventbrite site LINK